Friday, April 16, 2010

Pressure is on.

I was humbled to see that CrossFit Santa Cruz Central featured me on their web site today. They said some really nice things about me. The pressure is on to keep making gains. Fine with me.

WOD:
AMRAP in 7 minutes of:
  • 7 Thrusters (115 lbs)
  • 12 KBS (24kg)
  • 7 C 2 B Pull Ups
Work until the very last second, as every rep counts. Score is total reps completed.
Rest 4 min.

In 5 minutes run 800m and then get as many OHS (115 lbs) as the remaining time allows.
Rest 4 min.

AMRAP in 3 minutes of:
  • 8 Sumo Deadlift–NO high pull (115 lbs)
  • 4 HSPU
Again, every rep counts. The workout was scored by the total number of reps. I knocked out 130.

Legend:
AMRAP - as many rounds as possible
KBS - kettlebell swings
C2B - chest to bar pull ups
HSPU - hand stand push ups



No comments:

Post a Comment